We left directly from Midway to go to California for my baby sister Kelsie's high school graduation. I can't believe she's that old...It feels like it was just yesterday that I was graduating and going off to college and she was the little 10 year old BFF who I was so sad to be leaving behind!
![]() |
| The Graduate |
![]() |
| The Fam (Minus Leon who was taking the picture and Jake who was home with Carder & Brenn who were napping |
![]() |
| The Mama & the Girls |
![]() |
| The Sisters |
Kelsie is off to University California Santa Barbara in the fall. We sure do love that little chikita banana and are so proud of her!
So the rest of the week I was horrible at taking pictures, but we did have a wonderful week getting to hang out as a family celebrating the graduations (Jaxon had his Kindergarten promotion the day after Kelsie's graduation), some birthdays (Jake & Brenn both had theirs while we were in California), doing lots of swimming and just getting to spend time as a family. Here are the few pictures I did take that week (minus Brenn's bday...I took a million that day, so that will be its own post).
Friday was Jake's 29th birthday. We had a wonderful day of getting to go to the San Diego temple together in the morning followed by meeting up with My Mom, Sisters and the kids at La Jolla Shores and getting to do the beach for a little bit. Leon met up with us after work (he is doing an internship in downtown San Diego for the summer) and from the beach we all went to Fujis for dinner. After dinner we went home for some much anticipated cake and ice cream. (Jake had been eyeing this cake at Costco for months, so for his birthday we finally got it for him.)


















No comments:
Post a Comment