What I miss most about Las Vegas is #1 Lauren Mortensen who did my hair there (she's Amazing) and #2 the parks. Vegas had the best parks of anywhere we have ever lived. Well before we headed back we took the kids to one of our favorites. It has a huge water feature.
The kids waiting for us to take them to the park...
+Kimis+House+-+Brenn1.JPG) |
| Brenn after being lathered up with sunscreen...Jake calls this her Jimmy Neutron hair |
 |
| Carder doing his poses for the camera |
+Kimis+House+-+Ellie.JPG) |
| Ellie fell in LOVE with this Dora towel...she wouldn't put it down (even when we got to the park she tried to take it into the water and Brittany had to pry it from her) |
+Kimis+House+-+Ellie+&+Jax1.JPG) |
| Jaxon and Ellie...he is the best Uncle ever!!! |
Once we got to the park the kids were in heaven...
 |
| Brenn loved playing in the little puddles along the side |
 |
| Brittany and Ellie (Ellie loved the waterpark, she kept twirling around saying "I love it!" So I am guessing this grumpy picture must have been taken when Brittany wouldn't let her take the Dora towel in the water) |
So much fun...I wish every park had a fun water feature like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment