Monday, September 19, 2011

Family Pictures

The last time we had family pictures was over a year-and-a-half ago when Carder was 18 months old.  So seeing that those were getting to be quite out-dated (with my baby boy now being a big boy and with the new addition of our baby girl to our little family), it was about time that we had them taken again.  
They were taken by my friend Kristie Holland (check here out here)








 



  




Photobucket

4 comments:

The DiGiovanni's said...

One cute family!!!

Our Family said...

These are so cute!!! Also, where do you get Brenn's hair bows? They are beautiful! I'm embarrassed to say that most of Lily's bow are from Walmart... so I need some major help in that department!!! Lol!

Jackie said...

I never saw the last one of Brenn...I love it!

Leon and Brittany said...

your family looks like a jc penny add haha.. guess what i'm watching right now? Les Miserables...Ellie loves it!! ps call me back