Since I had a totally lame-o experience at Sears for her 6 week pics, I decided I would just take Brenn in the backyard and try to do her 3 month ones myself...and I actually got some decent ones (I mean its not like it was too hard because she is just too cute). I just love this little chubkins!!! She is super smiley these days. She still eats quite a bit during the day, but has been sleeping like a champ at night (like a solid sleep from 10pm til 6 or 7 give or take). She started doing that at a little after 2 months and it has been heaven (especially since Carder nursed literally every 2 hours night and day til he turned 1). She loves her big brother and will let him kiss and cuddle her all the time (sometimes its more like smother...but the intentions are good). To Carders delight she'll even give him a giggle every now and then (If you know Carder, you know he's a showman so this little recognition/praise from his little sister brings him so much joy). Little miss B is just a delight in every way and we are so happy to get to have her in our lives every day!
And here is a little taste of the big brother...






1 comment:
Too CUTE Holli! Maybe you should do them all the time. Both of the kids look great in their pictures. : )
Post a Comment