I don't know the last time we had family pictures. Probably my wedding. For some reason my parents avoid being in pictures like the plague. But this year they gave in and we finally had some family pictures done. It was so fun to go down to La Jolla...it always brings back good memories of our wedding day and luncheon (which was right there at La Jolla Cove). Carder loved being at the beach, even though it was too cold to get in and splash around (I am pretty sure he wouldn't have minded, but I didn't want a sick baby on my hands so I restrained him from the water), and Jaxon who is usually the worst picture taker in the universe (seriously we walk into picture people and he starts screaming bloody murder), was way cooperative...oh the powers of the ocean!
The Kiddos
The Parentals
The Lloyd's













5 comments:
wow! You guys look AWESOME! I agree, family pictures are usually hard to take with everyone but its SO worth it in the end. These turned out beautiful and I can't believe you girls are all grown up now, it seems like yesterday that I'd come babysit you... we always had so much fun :) Tell your mom I said HI :)
i love them all holli! you guys are a good looking bunch! miss you!
Love the pictures. :)
omg, I love the family pics.. they turned out soo good!! I can't believe Jaxon is actually smiling!! Soo cute! xoxo
love the pictures!! your family is cute!
Post a Comment