Monday, December 28, 2009

The Fam

This week was an exciting one...we had a week full of family. The weekend before Christmas my cousin got married in Idaho, so since Salt Lake is the closest airport we scored some visitors. My Nana and Papa stayed for a day after the wedding and my family visited for 4 1/2 days!

We took the boys to get haircuts again, though this time was not as smooth as the last...but thank goodness for that place otherwise I might have a Samson on my hands!


We went to temple square. At Christmas time it is COVERED with lights and Nativities from around the world.

Is this not the sweetest Nativity you have ever seen!!!
Me with my Nana & Papa
Trying to force Kelsie to take a picture with me, but I guess she's just too cool

Carder and I on the Sunday before Christmas
These boys just love each other to pieces...you'll see them doing this all the time...I love it!



It snowed the day before my family left. It was too dry to make a snowman, but the boys had a blast just playing in it.

Carder was being the biggest booger and would not wear his mittens, I'd put them on him and he'd yank them off, I'd try again and he'd say "no, no"...well he shortly learned...after this he kept those babies on

Mittens on hands = warm hands = all better.

Carder's favorite thing to do...eat the snow. I understand I once fantasized about pouring snow cone flavoring all over it and having a feast myself.


Jaxon loving life...his favorite thing was to plop down and make snow angles and throw snowballs at me

My dad and Kelsie

I can't believe that my baby sister dwarfs over me now!!!


Demonstrating the cheese smile once again

Me and my boys...I just love 'em to pieces!!!


1 comment:

Hans and Chelsey said...

Sounds like a blast. Glad you got to see the fam.