Saturday, February 9, 2008

ADDICTED

About a week or two ago my dad was getting really excited about the new season of Lost. I remember when it started my freshman year that he had saved some episodes for me to watch when I came home for Thanksgiving/Christmas break. I remembered it being entertaining, and with the whole writers strike still going strong, Jake and I decided to give it a try. We started watching the new episode and were totally Lost. I looked online and saw that ABC had posted all the seasons online, I am guessing to catch people up, so that is what we decided to do. Well that was Pandora's box. Jake and I are totally addicted. We are already well through season two. Its horrible, we literally cannot stop. We'll watch one episode to unwind at the end of the day and before we know it we've watched three. Yesterday was the worst. We would watch an episode and it would end with a cliffhanger, so we had to keep watching another one and another till we could muster up the willpower to turn it off (I don't think that willpower would have been present if sleep wasn't needed to stay alert so we could figure out what was going on with Lost). We both woke up this morning and we had both had dreams about the show, seriously we are SICK! I guess admitting it is the first step to curing and addiction, but I think the only cure for us is going to be the series finale.

1 comment:

Misty said...

funny...my parents have LOST parties in their theater room in their basement...if you are ever in Utah....