Lookin' good Jake! And Jaxon is way cute. I love that age. I am also going to request a belly picture of Holli. We need to see the progress, and you're always hiding it! ENOUGH!
hey Holli, we are changing our blog to only be open to invited readers. We only have Jake's email, so send us your email so we can invite you! mdmarsh@gmail.com
Oh my gosh I couldn't be more jealous of you two! I wish I was on the beach so so so bad! You for sure are living the life! And Holli I agree with Annie too, what the heck, show off the cute belly! And Jaxon is so big and so cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Keep posting the great pics of the outings to the beach!
Classic BYU story...we met in our singles ward after a little help from Jake and his roommates rigging our FHE groups. After our "chance" meeting we dated for a while and took the plunge in the summer of 2006. We welcomed our little boy Carder into our family in May of 2008 and our little girl Brenn in June of 2011 and couldn't be more in love with our little kiddos. Jake graduated from University of Utah Law school in the spring of 2010 and we are currently living just outside of Salt Lake City where he is working as a Federal Judicial Clerk.
4 comments:
Lookin' good Jake! And Jaxon is way cute. I love that age. I am also going to request a belly picture of Holli. We need to see the progress, and you're always hiding it! ENOUGH!
hey Holli, we are changing our blog to only be open to invited readers. We only have Jake's email, so send us your email so we can invite you! mdmarsh@gmail.com
Misty and Cory
Oh my gosh I couldn't be more jealous of you two! I wish I was on the beach so so so bad! You for sure are living the life! And Holli I agree with Annie too, what the heck, show off the cute belly! And Jaxon is so big and so cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Keep posting the great pics of the outings to the beach!
Jackson sure is a cute kid ( you are too jake).
Post a Comment