Since it was Presidents Day last weekend, Jake had a four day weekend...which made a mini holiday for us. It was great because the weather was way nice here in San Diego, so we made sure to take advantage of that and my family came down and we all went to La Jolla Shores for the Day. Since getting comfortable during pregnancy is a task all in itself I have come to a new appreciation of the beach: how the sand just molds around you and how you can dig a little hole for your belly...it makes for an experience as close to comfort as I've experienced during pregnancy. My belly is still not looking that pregnant. I am just waiting for it to pop because I feel like I need to wear a sign saying: "Its not a beer belly...I swear there is a baby in there!" I feel like I am still in that questionable state where if you didn't know I was pregnant and saw me walking on the beach or in the mall, the thought of pregnancy may cross your mind but I am pretty sure it would be followed with the thought of "wow, she's a kegger all star!" Oh well I just better accept the awkwardness because I'm sure it'll be around a while.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ha ha Holli I thought your post was so funny! But I'm sure you look way cute and that people can tell your pregnant. I can't wait to see you guys in May!!!
Post a Comment