(forgive me while I am still playing catch up...)
The last weekend in June, Jake's younger brother returned home from serving a 2 year mission in Taiwan. We made a quick road trip up to Salt Lake to see Parker and attend his homecoming and also to introduce miss Brenn to Jake's side of the family.
![]() |
| Carder with Uncle Parker...he felt especially excited that he could now share the small bit of Mandarin he'd picked up from his kids show Nihao Kilan |
![]() |
| Annie with Brenn (who is about 3 weeks old here) |
![]() |
| Jake's sister Allie had her baby exactly 2 weeks after I had Brenn...Here is Jake with Mr Carson |
![]() |
| Brenn is always sleeping with her hand up to her face...I dunno if it's a sign she is going to be super dramatic or that she is just a girly girl |
![]() |
| Brenn with Great-Grandma Apostol |
![]() |
| Jake with baby Jacob |
![]() |
| Brenn & Carson
(3 weeks) (1 week) |
![]() |
| Jake, Annie & Allie with their babies |
















No comments:
Post a Comment