I try and get the kids pictures taken at certain milestones (newborn, 6 week, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, 18 months). Well I had yet to venture out of the house too much with the two kids, but with my Mom's help I went to get Brenn's 6 week pictures done with only a day to spare til she was 7 weeks (whew!!) I took advantage of one of those sweet coupons I got in the mail from Sears because at 6 weeks you are lucky to get a gassy smile captured in a picture, so my expectations were low just expecting them to capture basically what she looks like at this stage. Last time I do that one. I get the pics back and they are on that flimsy photo paper that you use with your at-home printer...what the heck! But here are the few that turned out somewhat decent...gotta love all the goofy faces :)
Along with remembering milestones...A few weeks ago Brenn had her one month check up and she measured 21 ½ inches (50-75%) and weighed in at 9.1 lbs (25-50%) head circumference 36 ½ (10-25%)







No comments:
Post a Comment