Carder learned a new trick this week. His new trick is to chant B-Y-U B-Y-U and then he puts his arm high in the air and says GO COUGARS. He did this over and over during the BYU / Oklahoma game tonight so I tried to capture it on video. Needless to say I think he may be BYU's new good luck charm ;) GO COUGS!!!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That is so darn cute! BYU played such a great game! I am glad they have such a cute good luck charm!
it was so fun to look through all your new posts holli! looks like you guys are doing great! carder is just getting cuter and cuter!
Too CUTE! Go Cougars!!! Wasn't that game so fun to watch! They should know about their luck charm, Carder is such a stud muffin! I love him!!!
How perfect! And wasn't that game incredible! We were able to go to it. All I have to say is HOLY COW! I hope BYU has a good season. Btw, you should send in that video to the Cougar club. Maybe you can get free tickets out of it. Go figure I am thinking of ways to use a child to get free stuff....
Post a Comment