So this summer Carder discovered the Black Eyed Peas song "BOOM BOOM BOOM". Well lets just say it was love at first note. He quickly learned to say Boom Boom Pow and would request it quite often. I had my sister Kelsie download the edited version for me, because these days Carder picks up and repeats almost everything...thus the mom censoring begins. At the beginning where it says "gotta get get" he would just crack up like someone was tickling him, then through the rest of the song he gets his serious face and busts his moves. It used to be just the arm going while he was sitting in his car seat, but he has expanded his repertoire and added the head nod, knee bounce and most recently the half roll over (he puts his head down to the ground, but hasn't quite figured out how to roll all the way over...what can I say he thinks its a fancy move). Anyway I captured this a few days ago so I could remember my little Boom Boom Pow boy...it gives the idea anyway...watch out Chris Brown this white boys got moves :)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
HAHAHA that is hilarious. Carder is adorable Holli! I cant believe how fast time goes. Too cute!
Does Jake know that Carder has already stolen all of his best dance moves?
Go Carder! That's my little stud!
SO i do believe that we need to find time for a play date...Now that Breydon has no friends...I fell terrible....What is your life like???
haha, that's so cute holli!
Wow Holli... you and Jake made one SUPER CUTE kid. I love his little voice!
Post a Comment