I had come up with this idea awhile ago to do a "Fancy Friday" for the girls. It was basically an excuse to dress up, eat some fancy food and read girly books (Brenn sometimes gets the shaft with all the superhero/dinosaur action that comes with having a big brother). Anyway some of our friends got wind of it and we expanded it to a little party for 9 little girls and their Mamas (and Jet). It was on a Tuesday this time around to accommodate all the schedules hence Faux Fancy Friday. The age range was something like 5 months to 5 years, so it was a bit more chaotic then I had anticipated, and we never actually got to the reading girly books part of our morning, but the girls seemed to have fun nevertheless (and it was a great excuse to get together with some girlfriends). Hopefully once we get settled again I can be more on my game and make this a more organized and a more regular occurrence.









No comments:
Post a Comment