Brenn turned 6 months in December. With the holidays, all the family festivities and our trip to California, the month went by in what seemed like the blink of an eye. So while we were in Califonia I went and had her 6-month pictures taken (thats why the quality is not the greatest since I scanned them in, but you get the idea).
These last 6 months went by in the blink of an eye as well. Seriously I don't remember Carder's first 6 months of life going by this quick...what the heck?!? Brenn is SO pleasant, and such a sweet little girl. She loves her big brother so much (honestly I have never seen a child love another child so much). She just watches him wherever he goes, sometimes I have to make him stand behind me when I am trying to feed her baby food because otherwise she just tracks him wherever he goes. At 6 months she is starting to cut her first two bottom teeth. She loves to be tickled and entertained by her big brother, he can make her laugh so hard by doing all is silly dances and tricks and he just loves putting on the show. At her 6 month check up she weighed 14 lbs ___ oz, was ____ inches long. (I have her Drs stats from her check up somewhere but for the life of me cannot find them at the moment so I'll put that stuff in later...)














1 comment:
Oh my goodness, adorable. And by the way, Kaycee weighed 14lbs. at her 2 month appointment! haha.
Post a Comment