Jake and Carder have done their boys days this year by attending some of the BYU Football games, but the girls decided to join them a few Saturdays ago when BYU played Baylor at the Marriott center. I was a little nervous about bringing Brenn, not knowing exactly how she'd deal with the noise but she did surprisingly well (I mean, lets be honest, its not like she is used to quiet since she does have a 3 year old brother who is constantly making rather audible sound effects etc. all day long). Carder on the other hand sort of freaked out about the noise. He has been doing that every so often lately, it's really odd. Anyway for the whole first half I had to make ear muffs over his ears with my hands and tell him the play by play in his ear of what was going on with the game or when he needed to make noise etc. I think he was more cranky then anything, because he ended up falling asleep on the car ride home and sleeping for over 2 hours and I don't know the last time he took a nap. We ended up leaving at half time because Brenn needed to eat (I mean seriously BYU why do you not have a mothers lounge/nursing room in the Marriott center...ridiculous I tell you). But aside from the little Carder drama we had a fun morning/afternoon at our beloved alma mater.
 |
| Getting ready to walk over the stadium after grabbing some lunch at the "Wilk" |
 |
| Jake's Grandparents have had season tickets to BYU Basketball for years, so they have sweet seats right next to the portal only a few rows up from the court. At halftime we went down to say Hi to them and they snapped a quick family picture of us (Carder was begging to leave at this point as you can tell by his "I'm so over this" face). |
 |
| Now this is how you travel with two kids |
No comments:
Post a Comment