Sunday, January 3, 2010

JADYN FAYE

At the start of December one of my best friends in the whole wide world, her first beautiful baby girl Jadyn.


Since I have completed school, and since the laundry, dishes, diapers etc. are forever ongoing...I needed to find something that would be an outlet for me to be creative and to actually feel like I am finishing something around here...so I have started getting into photography. I mostly just do stuff for me but when Jadyn was born, Whit and I decided to try to do some newborn shots of the new addition to their family. Here are a few that I did...









5 comments:

Melanie said...

Your family is so cute! I loved getting your Christmas card..maybe one day Ill get my act together and actually do Christmas cards. Whit's baby is beautiful...does she have a blog?

Ashley Fore said...

These Pics are really good. You have always been pretty creative, but maybe this is your new niche! Keep at it....I will need a wedding photographer in the future!

Kristie Young said...

Yay! You can totally do it. These pictures are so cute. Much better than my first attempts. Good job!

Brit n' Ryan said...

So SWEET! Congrats Whitney, and great photos Holli! They turned out great :)

Hans and Chelsey said...

They look awesome Holli. Great job