Sunday, January 3, 2010

JET SETTING

London-versus-Paris.jpg

Ever since I was a little girl I have been obsessed with France. When we were children, my mom would always take us to Little Professors Bookstore, and we would be allowed to pick out a book, and every time mine was something like "How to speak French." I love it all the language, the architecture, the food...and now I get to experience it for myself!!!


For Christmas my parents gave all us girls a trip to Paris & London (I know right...). So on Wednesday my Mom, my sisters and I leave to experience it all for a week. I am so excited, though it hasn't quite hit me I am REALLY going. I am a little scared about leaving Carder, since for his whole life I have never been away from him for more than a few hours. It will be great boy bonding time for him and Jake though, so I just have to start preparing myself for it and cross my fingers I don't have crazy withdrawals from my boys!!!


Be ready for a picture overload when I come back..Au revoir mes amies :)

4 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

How FUN that will be!! And I am so excited to see the pictures you take! I have always wanted to go their too and that's why I took French in HS for two years so I could learn more about the language and culture! Have fun!!

btw: IF you're going to have a laptop with you, and IF you have a webcam with the laptop you REALLY should (if you don't already) download Skype so you can still talk to and see Carder and your husband! Skype has been a lifesaver this last year :)

Jamie said...

wow, how fun holli! can't wait to see pics!

makana said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats! We went to London for a day in 2009 and it was amazing. I am excited to see your pictures.
Btw, your pictures you took look great. You are really talented.

Cardon & Whitney said...

woo hoo!!! trip of a lifetime!!! I'm sure you will have the greatest time ever. Have a blast - I'm excited to see all your pics! xoxo