This weekend was a fun one, Jake went down to Provo to attend ESPN College Gameday in the morning, then later we were able to get some lunch with my cousin John who was in town from North Carolina, which was way fun to catch up (we are just bummed we didn't get to see Melanie and their adorable boys). Then we took Carder to his first BYU football game. Jake went with his buddy, John Millburn, because of course they had to get there early and stay the whole time...while I went with Brittany and her friends (since for girls its more of a social event, that's why I enjoyed myself and if you talk to Jake his experience was more one of frustration since the team had a less than stellar performance). As for the girls we had a lot of fun, we just stayed for a few quarters, because it was pretty chilly, but Carder thoroughly enjoyed the experience. When we walked into the stadium he is pointing at all the banners, posters etc. and just saying "cougars cougars." Our seats were just 3 rows in front of the band, so I was worried Carder might get freaked out by the blast of noise. He was a little unsure at first, but quickly became a fan. Every time they would play a song, especially "Rise and Shout" he would say "more more". He also loved the jumbo tron, I don't know what he paid more attention to that screen or the real game. Anyway it was way fun to go back to the Alma Mater to go to a game.
Carder was obsessed with the basketball on John's shirt...he even had to hold on to it for this picture
Carder with his Mama at his first BYU game...Go Cougars!!!
Totally into watching the game...what a BOY!
Carder with his aunt "Britty"
+BYUvTCU+-+Carder+%26+Brit2.jpg)
+BYUvTCU+-+Carder+%26+Mama.jpg)
+BYUvTCU+-+Holli,+Brittany,+Carder+%26+Tammy.jpg)
+BYUvTCU+-+The+Girls.jpg)
+BYUvTCU+-+Jake,+Holli+%26+Carder2.jpg)






4 comments:
You guys are ALL adorable and you have a good looking little family!!!
he is one cute little boy! He's such a good mix of you and Jake.
Yeah I'm glad I decided to tape that game instead of watching it live. That way I could decide if I wanted to watch it later or not. If you wondering, I chose not to watch it.
How could you Jake? After everything the U has done for you...
Post a Comment