Saturday, June 6, 2009

PARTY TIME

When I got back from California Jake had us totally moved into our new place in Salt Lake.  (Could I have picked a better time to be out of town...don't think so!)  Jakes younger brother Parker was called to serve a mission to Taiwan and so that weekend we had a fam getaway to midway Utah.  We got home Saturday, and Sunday was both Parkers farewell and Carders first Birthday.  I had a couple days to get a few boxes unpacked between me being in CA and the Lloyd family getaway, but I got a couple of the rooms together and we had a little get together to celebrate Carder turning one :)




Doing a practice run after church :)




My feeble attempt at being Martha Stewarty...It was not so much Martha Stewart but more so kindergarten art project...but hey it gave off the vibe of the ball theme

NOT loving the Birthday hat

Devouring his first tastes of the good stuff (we didn't let him have sweets til this, so he was in heaven as soon as he dug in and realized what he'd been missing out on)
The little messy man before he had to get sprayed down in the sink, he had cake EVERYWHERE, but hey it was his birthday :)



Opening presents with the "help" of some friends
s


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Im sad we missed his party!! Peter broke his leg like 2 days before. SORRY!! Happy Birthday big boy!