I got to go out and see my family for my Birthday this year. Jake took an accelerated summer class...basically he finished one class that would normally be a semester long in one week. Yeah, didn't so much want to be around for that one.
It was so great to spend some time in California, my parents made my birthday super special and it was just so nice to be around family for that week :) During our stay there my Nana and Papa came out from Texas, so it was great to be able to see them for a few days as well.
Birthday Dinner at the Melting Pot (mmmmm yummy stuff!!!)
Carder loved playing with his best friend Jaxon (and his new found love Jessie the dog...where he developed that love I am not sure I just know its def not from me!). He would follow Jaxon around everywhere and try to copy everything that Jaxon would do.






2 comments:
sounds like you had a good one! i wish i was still 23!!! you are lookin gorgeous as ever! : )
Happy Late Bday missy! And Carder is getting cuter and cuter every day! I can't believe how big he is already!
Post a Comment