Saturday, June 6, 2009

Carder turned 1!








I can't believe how fast this first year flew by, but then again its hard to even imagine our life without the little guy :)  

At One year old Carder is:

  >> 19 1/2 pounds and __ inches...he is in like the 8th percentile for weight and the 80 something for height (the little paper from the doctor has been misplaced at the moment so I'll have to come back and edit this later)

 >> Says about 10 words regularly
     > "na na" = night night
     > ball
     > "bobble" = bottle
     > dog
     > book
     > bye-bye
     > mama
     > dada 
(and now I am drawing a blank...man I am bad at this documenting thing!)

>> Is totally obsessed with balls

>> Has 6 teeth (4 on top 2 on the bottom)

>> LOVES swimming and bath time

>> Is totally mesmerized by the Wiggles

>> Loves Music, especially Beyonce...seriously If the song "If I were a boy" comes on he will stop crying and just listen to it...she has made many a difficult car rides possible


No comments: