Two weekends ago my family came out for a visit. It was so fun to have them all. Jake and my dad got to go to the BYU/UTAH basketball game...and its always a good time when BYU beats those Utes! Carder loved having Jaxon around. He would try to follow him everywhere and just watch everything that Jaxon did...it was hilarious. We got to celebrate my sister Brittany's 21st Bday ...and it was just so nice to hang out with the fam and have friends for the weekend :) Thanks to my mom and her infamous picture taking... (I really need to get better at taking everyday pictures!!!) I got some of photos of the weekend. :)
Carder playing with "THE BOYS" (thats what Jaxon calls them (himself, my dad & Carder)...I guess its a novelty when you only have sisters) Jaxon HATES clothes. He prefers to only wear his diaper, which we all fondly refer to his uniform. Carder was quite keen on getting in on this liberating experience and to be just like Jaxon.
So this was my attempt at taking some everyday pictures:
Jake always wears his BYU basketball shorts when lounging around the house...so when I got these out for Carder the other day, he thought he was the coolest kid ever!
So I found these Baby aviators one day and just couldn't resist...We've tried to have him wear them but he is still more interested in eating them then keeping them on his face.
One of his new found enjoyments is taking all of the DVDs out of the entertainment center...he knows he's not supposed to do this but thought he could be sneaky while Mom was behind the camera :)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness,.. I want to munch on his cute little baby goodness. Those cheeks are AMAZINGLY squishie!! Oh baby!! Let's do a play date,.. SOON! Before you head to Vegas for the summer!!!
I gotta say Holli, good work. Your kid is super cute! Especially with the Baby aviators...
Love all the pictures!!! The ones with his glasses are totally classic! I'm better at the everyday picture taking rather than the professional ones, so I guess it all evens out ;)
What is it babies and DVD's. Jaedyn and another little boy we babysit do the exact same thing!
Post a Comment