Carder got his first haircut on Tuesday. My best friend Whitney called dibs on giving him his first haircut awhile ago, so after weeks of hearing my sister Brittany call him "Baby Zoolander" I thought it was time to call in that favor. He was pretty good for it. We set the Bumbo up on the kitchen table, and Whit brought all her professional stuff (including a kids haircut apron) with Whitney's skills, a few songs, and some toys Carders first haircut was accomplished!!!Before:Whitney with Carder sporting his new do :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
BABY ZOOLANDER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I love his new haircut so cute!! Tell Whit to get a blog!
What cute picts! He is growing up so fast. I loved the pictures you took. We will be in las vegas in July 12-18. We should get together then. Or... you could just come on out to TEXAS!! Yee hAw!
I guess boys need haircuts huh? Skylee still hasn't needed one! He looks like a total stud, as usual!
I can't believe how fast baby's grow. It is unbelievable. Your boy is adorable. How are you these days?
so cute! I want to see it in person!
Holli! Carder is adorable! Seriously, he's a super cute baby! Tyson had his first hair cut at like, 5 months. His hair grows like crazy. (He's 10 months now). How's life?
-Bri
Nice hair cut! does she cute older peoples hair too? he is a handsome man now, you better watch out for the girls! j/k!
Post a Comment