At 9 months Carder is 30 inches long and weighs 17.88 pounds, which the doctor referred to as tall and thin. He has 6 teeth (4 on the top and 2 on the bottom, he has broken the top 4 in the past 2 weeks...yeah fun times!) He is still a good nurser, which I am really grateful for because I have heard horror stories of when they get teeth. These days he is crawling everywhere (and he is a quick one), he climbs over everything, stands up to anything he can and walks around it, and can stand up on his own for a little bit. Everyday I realize more and more how unchildproofed my house is!!! He is such a happy baby always smiling and jabbering, he says "nigh-nigh" for when he wants to go to sleep, though there is not too much of that going on, (I feel lucky if he will sleep for an hour strait...yeah I know not normal, and not conducive to getting too much accomplished, but hey one day he'll learn how great sleep is!) Carder loves to cuddle and give kisses...He loves to read books (he is getting quite good at turning the pages), play toys especially his cars and his new BYU ball his dad brought home for him from the BYU v UofU game...dance to music...play hide and go seek and wrestle on the bed...We just love our baby boy :)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
9 Months
Carder turned 9 months last week. I can't believe how fast these 9 months have flown by, unlike the long drawn out never ending 9 months of pregnancy (my deepest sympathy to any of you going through that right now, but hang in there because there is an AMAZING little buddy in there)!!! He is the BEST thing ever and we are so grateful to have Carder in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
9 months, wow! he really is just so darling holli! you are such a cute mom! : )
Holli...he is just too cute! When are we going to get together!?
I can't handle his cute little smile and those teeth! HE IS SO CUTE. and seriously, already 9 months old?! wow.
Yea, we are going back to the west side for the summer and just staying with both of our families. You guys are going to Vegas right? Please tell me you will be in CA for some of it so I can play with you and the little guy!!!
I have to second what Whit said... he's just too adorable, and 9 months already? OH mY!!! I am so happy you were blessed with such a wonderful little guy after your long not so fun pregnancy! SO worth it! Hope all is well, and hopefully we'll get to see you while you're in town! :)
xoxoxo
That is so much fun. I can't wait until Arlee is doing that same cute stuff. He has gotten so big!
-Chels
Make him stop growing until I can see him again! He's so handsome too, as always :) Sounds like he's keeping you on the move...gotta love that! Thanks for the update!
9 months.. really!! Wow! Nice.. starting him very early to love BYU. If McKay had it his way, Jaedyns middle name would have been "COUGAR" :)
Post a Comment