For my birthday Jake got us tickets to go see John Mayer in San Diego. So this last Tuesday my mom watched Carder and Jake and I had our first big night out since the baby. We went to dinner Downtown at one of our favorite places that looks over the bay and then went on to enjoy Mr. Mayer's musical talents. It was way fun, though the next morning Jake and I realized we aren't as youthful as we used to be as we were struggling to stay awake because of our late night (this is def a new phase of life because a couple years ago it would have been considered normal if not an early night...man we're getting old!)
DINNER AT THE FISH MARKET
PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY PHOTOGRAPHERS HAVE JOBS...PICS YOU TAKE OF YOURSELVES ARE JUST AWKWARD






1 comment:
I had no idea you were so lucky! I'm sure that was SO cool, you know I would have loved that too! Good job Jake! Glad to see you guys got a little date, they are much needed as your family grows!
Post a Comment