Sunday, August 3, 2008

2 MONTHS




These are of Carder when he turned 2 months. He had to go to the doctor and get his 2 month shots that day. It was horrible, my mom came with me and held him while he got them because I couldn't even watch. I don't think I appreciated how good of a baby Carder is until this. After his shots Carder was definitely not himself for a few days. But we were able to capture a few of before his shots (while he was still happy).


A swing is an amazing thing! Carder is not a normal baby, he doesn't sleep. I'll get him to sleep and then put him down and when I come back to check on him there he is just staring at the ceiling wide awake. But the swing puts him right to sleep as well as allows Jake and I to eat dinner with out having to take turns eating :)



This weekend we went to San Clemente to the Beach. Carder absolutely loved it! The waves made him take the best nap ever and he loved just sitting on our laps and looking at the waves. He is smiling a lot these days, these are the closest thing I have gotten to capturing his smile, not the greatest but better than nothing.

5 comments:

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

What a little stud! Y'all are so cute together:) Just one happy family! Love You all! See you in about 2 1/2 months..

Amanda said...

Oh my Holli, he is SO beautiful,, (Don't tell Jake I used that word to discribe your baby boy!) I can't believe how big he is!! When are you coming to Utah? I need your face up here NOW!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Oh Holly..he is absolutely darling! It's about time you put on a new post..I have been waiting to see pictures of the growing boy! Are you still at your parents house for the remainder of the summer?? Then what are your plans?? I'm coming home in 2 weeks for my brothers farewell..maybe I'll see you at church.

Katie Bolton said...

Holli wow i havn't seen your boy he is cute. Maybe i'll get to see him soon! love ya rj

Brit n' Ryan said...

What can I say...he is his mother's son, so photogenic!