![]() |
| These are Carder's guys...We are constantly finding them lined up all over the house. I guess today he paired each of them up and configured them to be in some sort of a wrestling match. |
Carder's newest obsession is to read the bottom of his toys. It all started with his guys. He would bring me one after another and ask me to read what it said on the bottom of their foot. He does this all the time now with any toy that he sees that has raised writing (and continues to do it with all his guys, though I am pretty sure I have read their feet a million times each). He caught on really quick that basically everything is made in China, so now he will bring a toy to me and ask "Is this made in China?" We then have to examine the writing on the bottom and investigate where, in fact, it is made. Well from this have come a couple of rather amusing conversations...
The other day I was talking to Carder about going on a vacation. I asked him if he could pick anywhere to go on a vacation where would that be? He though for a moment and then told me, "Hawaii so he could see the guy climb the palm tree" (I showed him a you tube video of the Samoa exhibit from Polynesian Cultural Center when we got back from Hawaii last year...he was a big fan). After he gave me his answer he quickly interjected, "No wait...China." I asked him why China thinking he was going to have seen something cool in a book or on one of his kid shows or something but rather he says "So we can visit that factory and see all the toys." I guess he thinks China houses one big factory that makes EVERYTHING and he very much wants to go there.
Today we were eating lunch and the kids were being especially sweet, so I ask Carder "How come I have the best boy and the sweetest girl?" He answers matter of factly, "Because we came from Heaven." Then he grabs his foot and turns it to look at the bottom, and looks up at me and says, "Does it say Made in Heaven on here?" Never a dull moment with that one. Gotta love him :)







No comments:
Post a Comment