A friend of ours Kristie Holland (check her out here) came over when Brenn was four days old and did her newborn pictures. I was so glad to have my Mom and Aunt Kimi here becasue they went to town dressing the little lady up and set up some adorable shoots. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how they all turned out. Sorry for the picture overload, but I just couldn't whittle them down too much...Brenn is still just the sweetest happiest baby in the world and we feel so blessed to have her in our family.









8 comments:
she's beautiful holli!
i love her! She's absolutely 100% adorable! such a little beauty. and of course, I love her headbands. :) too cute!
Still so pretty...my favorite is the swaddle one. She did a great job
Holli she is beautiful!! Love all of them they turned out great. Miss you!
she is so beautiful! and you look great! congrats you guys!
She is so cute Holli and I love the name :) Hope your doing well!
Holli! she is beautiful!!! the pictures are adorable and you look great! Congratulations!! :)
She is absolutely gorgeous Holli! Congrats sweetheart! And you look beautiful as always by the way!
Post a Comment