While we were in Hawaii, Carder was in heaven getting to play with Jaxon and little miss Ellie. I was a little worried that he may have a freak out because I've never really left him before without a parent (the only time I have really left him at all was with Jake when I went to Europe last year with my mom & sisters), but Carder did great and I am pretty sure I had more withdrawals for him than he did for us (I think he just may have stayed in CA forever with his Mimi and Poppy if given that choice).
 |
| The Bobo Brothers (If you have seen Go Diego Go, you have seen those little trouble making monkeys...anyway Jaxon and Carder call themselves the Bobo Brothers after those monkeys) |
 |
| Ellie Belly |
Once we got home we had the fun little surprise of my Nana and Cousins the Ingles coming into town from Texas. My Mom came up and brought Carder back to us and then stayed with us for a few days to see her Mom and sisters. Carder loved having all his friends here, and it was so nice to spend some time with the extended familia.
 |
| The boys: Zac, Jaxon, Tyler & Carder |
 |
| Tyler (8) is like the king of the little boys...they all idolize him. He taught the little boys all about Star Wars...since then I have had to DVR all the old Star Wars episodes to have for Carder to watch. |
 |
| My Nana & Me (about 26 weeks prego)...and no Kelsie there are not triplets in there |
 |
| My Aunt Kimi is obsessed with slurpees, they literally know her at 7-11. The employess actually refer to her as the "Slurpee Princess." She gets at least one of these giant toilet bowl sized cups filled a day...the boys thought they were quite cool getting to hold their own slurpee cups on our 7-11 run. |
One of the days everyone was here we went to the Children's Museum. Carder loved it. He still talks about when we went there and will often include it in his prayers at night.
 |
| I am pretty sure Carder is confused as to how old he really is. He tried to tag along with the big 8 year old boys thinking that he was one of them. |
 |
| The Cousins (minus Jaxon who was not in the mood for posing for a picture) plus our friends Spencer & Grant Holland who accompanied us that day |
 |
| Me with my girl cousins...I can't believe how big they are all getting, its just a matter of time now til they all make me look like a midget! |
 |
| Carder loved dressing up like a firefighter |
 |
| Jaxon was all about the different jobs like the airplane pilot and auto mechanic sections of the museum |
And of course the boys indulged in their favorite past time...Splashing and Giggling:
Another day we went up to Red Rock and the kids got to hike around...Carder just loves to be outside.
Me and my Nana with the little boys while the rest of the kids did more rock climbing etc. I had to find myself a little rock bench to sit on while everyone else did their hiking around so that little lady inside me would behave herself.
Carder had so much fun with the constant supply of friends...we miss you all already and can't wait to see you all in Arizona for Easter!!!
1 comment:
You are one good looking mommma! And I am glad you are doing better and baby is staying in place
Post a Comment