December came and went...we had a lot of fun last month getting to see some family and friends (here are the few pictures I took...(when I look back I can't believe how few pictures I have taken lately...this whole being preggers is making me a major slacker in that department!)
Here in Las Vegas, they put on this giant live nativity. Jake had his work party that night, so while he I attended that Carder got to go to the Nativity with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. I guess he was quite the Rico Suave while they were there. They let me know that they while they were all sitting down waiting for it to start that Carder turns to this teenage girl sitting next to them and says, "You want to see my silly face?" He then shows her his trick and the next thing they know he is sitting on this girls lap...Do I really need to be worrying about him already?
Though I am defiantly not missing being students, I am missing the nice holiday breaks that come with that territory. Jake didn't get off til the 23rd, so my Mom, sisters and Jaxon came up earlier that week to hang out with us a little bit and take Carder back with them a few days early (since Jake and I weren't going to be able to get there til basically Christmas Eve.) The boys had so much fun doing all the crazy stuff little boys do and playing "Just Dance 2" with the Rapps. (Hilarious I tell you...Carder's favorites are "Girlfriend," "Monster Mash" or as he calls it "Monster Smash," "Rockafellar Stank," or as he calls it "Right About Now," "Jump," and "Viva Las Vegas." I really need to get him doing the dances on video because it's a hoot!)
We did Christmas this year with my family in California. The boys told us that they must have been at the top of Santa's good list because they got lots of good presents. It was fun to see Carder really get excited about Christmas morning this year (except why am I still the first one to wake up every Christmas Morning???)
The Rolos in Carder's stocking were the hit of the morning for him
The Boys in their Christmas Jammies
Poppy with the Kiddos (Those boys sure love that little girl)
The Christmas PJs
While in town we also got to see some friends...We went over and saw The Digiovonni's before they headed back to Texas. Carder and Miss Jadyn had a blast being reindeer together.
We also got to see Sabrina and baby Lilley, Alexandra, and Brittany and I had a fantastic shopping day with miss Tammy. Jake was nice enough to go back to Vegas for a few days to work and then came back to CA for the New Years holiday, so we were all able to stay a bit longer (like I said I'm really missing the sweet student holiday breaks!). He and I got to have a wonderful date day down in San Diego while my Mom watched Carder. It was a great little holiday trip :)









No comments:
Post a Comment