Thursday, October 7, 2010

Its Official




Bar results came out today and we found out that Jake passed! (WAHOO!) The pass rate was only 66%, so we are really excited that he fell into the passing category. I was never really nervous (I mean I don't know how he could have studied more then he did this summer) but the 2 to 3 month wait was starting to make Jake a little crazy (why in this day and age it takes that long to get test results is beyond me?!?) Once he's sworn in on Monday, he'll be a full blown attorney :) Good job babe!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Misty said...

COngrats Jake! THat is such awesome news!

Tiffanie White said...

Holli- that is awesome news for your little family!! Congrats to you guys :)

Oregon Millburns said...

Good Job JAKE! We're so happy for you!

Hans and Chelsey said...

GOOOOooooo JAKE!

Scott & Annie said...

CONGRATS! So excited/relieved for you guys

Brit n' Ryan said...

That is FANTASTIC! Congrats to you both!