I don't know what it is about outside, but my boy sure does love it...so much that usually when he is brought in he cries and begs "more outside, more outside." This summer he has gotten a lot of outdoors time by either getting to go to the park with Jaxon, the ward pool/pond days, or just getting to play in my parents backyard.
Carder picking apricots from Mimi's tree...I am not sure if he realizes they are food not just little balls to throw around the backyard
One of his most favorite things to do is the watering
This orange car was mine when I was his age...funny how some toys are cool 20+ years later
Jumping in the mud puddle he made with the hose
I just love him in his floaties...even though he is getting big fast, for some reason when he has those on with his little pot belly he looks like my little baby boy
Carder loves doing swimming with Jaxon, but he'll only swim in the spa (and only if its heated to at least warm) otherwise he just says "too cold," so his mothers child!
Carder has been doing great with the floaties, but Mimi let him try swimming without floaties a few days ago, which he LOVED! So now he likes to do it that way, and prefers to go commando (I guess the shorts weigh him down or something), he seriously looks like the baby from the Nirvana album cover when he attempts his "swimming"...maybe one of these days he'll learn to use his arms. I'm just excited he is showing interest in learning to swim, so hopefully he'll have it down by next summer and I won't have to freak out every time we are by a body of water since my child has no fear!

















1 comment:
What a cute boy! Way to capture all of these memories. Could you email your address? Thanks! I know I had it at Christmas time but have still managed to place it in my black hole of a file cabinet. Thanks Holli!
makana.hansen[at]gmail[dot]com
Post a Comment