Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


I know today is supposed to be all about the Mothers, but I can't help thinking how grateful I am for the little guy that who makes me a mother.  I just love this kid!  He shows me how to be amused by the littlest things, how to just enjoy the moment without stressing about the constant to do list running in my head, he teaches me patience (not gonna lie I am far from mastering that one), and has taught me how to love more than I every thought a human being was capable of.

Happy Mothers Day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

CraftyBrit said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Being a mom IS a great joy (I'm trying to remind myself of that right now while Skylee is in her bed screaming her head off...) Hope you've had a great day :)

KRIS & TIFF said...

Your little man is so adorable Holli! Happy Mothers day :)