So you all know that I am a sucker for theme costumes, and I figure I prob only have a couple years before Carder is set on what he wants to be, so I've got to take advantage. This year we were Carder was a Dalmatian, I was Cruella De ville and Jake was Jasper the dog catcher. Brittany and her friend Alexandra came up to go trick or treating with us, which was way fun (its amazing how a baby and a little promise of some food can get her to visit, but I love it!) We had a way fun time. Our neighborhood is pretty hilly, so at first we were carrying Carder, later on we let him down and he loved knocking on the doors and even managed to say trick or treat himself a couple times (we practiced that and thank you all week, and then when the time came he just wouldn't deliver...maybe next year). He seemed to really enjoy himself, he lasted a couple of hours before he started laying his head down on Jake's shoulder ready to go to sleep. The kid made out like a bandit. When I was little I remember feeling super lucky if you got like two or three full sized candy bars, well I swear half of the candy he got was full sized. He has been loving eating his spoils, we have actually had to put it somewhere he can't see it because that is all that he wanted to eat lately. (It must come from Jake because when I was a kid, by the next Halloween I would still have candy left over from the previous one). All in all it was a fun night, I can't wait for next year!!!
Our Costumes
The Halloween Spread...One year I will have a sweet party like the girls parents on Hocus Pocus!
Carder and Daddy
Excited to Trick or Treat














5 comments:
oh holli you look great!!! I LOVE THE WIG! So funny, I was going to be her for Halloween this year too...but josh didn't want to be a dalmatian. haha
You guys look totally great! Love to costumes, I failed this year at coordinating us, but it WILL happen next year! Glad you had a good one :)
Oh my gosh. You guys look DARLING!!! I LOVE the costume idea... So cute and creative and your wig is AMAZING!
I think it is great you three all match. This was our first halloween and we tried to match. Yours turned out much better. We were a witch, a black cat, and a cauldron. I love Halloween as well so I am glad I am not the only one. I wish every day was either Halloween, July 4th or Christmas.
You three are such a fun family. Keep the posts coming.
btw, we moved our blog. http://www.alohaeioi.blogspot.com/
awesome costumes holli! you guys are the cutest little family!
Post a Comment