Monday, July 27, 2009

Woot Woot

Jake just found out that he made it on to University of Utah's Law Review. We are so proud of him. He put a lot of time and effort into the write on competition (his paper ended up being 77 pages...I would consider that to be more in the short novel category than the paper one). Anyway, it is a great accomplishment and with that and him making University of Utah's National Trial Advocacy Team, it should be a fun last year of school for him. :)

7 comments:

McKay said...

Congrats Jake!
That's quite the accomplishment. That is probably 50 pages longer than anything I've ever written.

Brit n' Ryan said...

YAY! congrats, that is great news! Good luck!

Cardon & Whitney said...

Hooray!!! Good job Jake! those 77 pages were worth it. and way to go updating...you better have that new computer set up so you'll have no excuses not to!! I'm so glad I got to see you in Utah. Let me know if you come down to CA in the next month. love ya!!!

Jake said...

This accomplishment is as much Holli's and Carder's as it is mine. They were ridiculously patient and supportive of me while I spent hours and hours researching and writing it. I love you two so much!!!

Hans and Chelsey said...

oh my gosh!!! Good job Jake. That is so cool. Hans and I wanted to congratulate you and tell you that we are so proud of you. : )
Arlee says that she wants to hang out with Carder again so hurry and get back to Utah. Just kidding. Can't wait to hang out with you guys again. See ya soon.

Hans, Chelsey and little miss Arlee bug.

Kristie Young said...

Congrats Jake and Congrats Holli. It's a lot of work to have a baby and a husband working on a law degree and all that goes with it. We miss yo guys!

Kristie Young said...

you guys not yo guys:)