Monday, April 20, 2009

EASTER


(It was finally a nice day in Utah...I was able to go outside and pick these for an Easter centerpiece)

We had a nice Easter this year.  Saturday we went over to Jake's Grandparents house where they had a family easter dinner/egg hunt.

We have early church, so we did the basket thing pretty quick in the morning (as you can see from the pictures Carder is half ready for Church).  Carder was excited about the treats (well what he considers treats, since we haven't introduce sugar yet...that kid is going to love life here in a few months), but I don't know if he gets the concept of a gift quite yet.  Later that afternoon we had Easter dinner at our house which my sister Brittany and cousin Jared came over for.  It was nice to be able to spend time with family and reflect on all we have to be grateful for :) 

CARDER WITH HIS BASKET

THE BOYS IN THEIR EASTER TIES

3 comments:

Jamie said...

sounds like a lovely easter! he's getting so big! what a little cutie!

Cardon & Whitney said...

I love his little ties!! Carder just melts my heart.

I go back the first of May so tell me when you are in town - I would love to see you! Oh my gosh and way to go on graduating. I am so proud of you!! and UGH who would do that to putt-putt?!! first lancey, and now putt-putt! ha I feel like I have so much to talk about with you but it's over the blog world so it's kinda of difficult. Your b-day is coming up, are you excited?!!

Anyways, that's the end of my novel, only because I lost my train of thought. miss you and hope you guys are doing great.

Tiffanie White said...

So cute Holli. Your little man is ADORABLE!! And his little church outfit is so dang cute. And yes, its too bad babies don't realize the concept of a gift that young but he'll be able to look back and see the pictures that you were a good mommy to him even that young!!

Good to see you're a happy little family :) I added you to my blog a while back too!!