Its true we have been M.I.A. for the past little bit. Life has been crazy. Literally I just unpacked our suitcases after getting back from the cruise more than 3 weeks ago!!! (You can just imagine what the rest of my house looks like right now!)
After California my Mom came back to Utah with me to basically be the Nanny for Carder while I finished up my Independent Study classes. I've been working gradually on finishing up school, but with Carder around, being a student is much different than it used to be. Days go by way too fast and obviously Carder comes first, so I have been cramming in reading and homework during naps (which are short and far between) or whenever Jake has a sec at home to play with him...lets just say that things were moving along pretty slowly.
Thanks to my wonderful Mama I was able to get a ton done. The past few weeks have been super crazy, but after sitting at the library and kitchen table for a few weeks strait I was able to complete pretty much everything.
Once she left I just had to go down to provo to take some midterms/finals...so I scheduled times with Jake to be able to do that...Coming out of the test I see a white card on my windshield....
Just icing on the cake...amidst the chaos poor putt-putt was violated and just another thing to deal with...but I guess I should be grateful they left a note, its just a pain to have to deal with this on top of everything else. Not to mention I feel like the person with toilet paper coming out the back of their pants as I drive down the freeway in this ghetto mobile with the bumper half falling off!!!
But in a week and a half I will ACTUALLY be graduating...the announcements are here, the cap and gown are delivered, all I have left are my finals for my classes I go to tuesday night at the Salt Lake Center...Hallelujah...No more feeling guilty about not being done...no more peeling Carder away from my arm once he is asleep to go write a paper or do some reading...in a week and a half its going to a glorious day!!!






7 comments:
YEA HOLLI!!! You giant/saint/hero/insert an other name for someone awesome YOU!! I am so proud of you!! I will never graduate!! Ever!!! COngrats!!
I know the feeling girl...only finals left! SO excited..then we can dedicate all our time to being mamma's!! Congrats!
What an accomplishment! Congratulations!!
Sorry about your car-- I know what that's like. But congrats on graduating!!!
HEY HOLL! ITS BEEN WAY TO LONG! tHANKS FOR THE COMMENT. I REMEMBER SEEING YOUR BLOG A WHILE BACK BUT I FORGOT TO ADD YOU SO I AM GLAD YOU COMMENTED! YOU LITTLE ONE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE! HE IS GETTING SO BIG TOO! GOSH TIME GOES TO FAST!
i'm so happy for you! how nice that you'll be done! congrats girl!
wow! sorry about your car! did you guys get it fixed? when are you guys moving to student housing? we need to get together sometime. ;0) congrats on school!
Post a Comment