So Jake is now half way done with Law school, and the downhill feeling is supposed to kick in right? Yeah, not so much. The day after we got back to Utah I started school. I have 3 1/2 classes left till I finish, and I am pretty sure they are going to be the longest 3 1/2 classes of my life!!! Tuesday nights I go to BYU's Salt Lake center to take two classes, the dreaded Statistics and my Advanced English class. Yeah, there is a reason that those two were left for the end. In addition to that I just have one that I am half way done with on Independent study and another Independent Study one I need to start. Anyway, the day I start back its dumping snow (thanks Utah, nice way to welcome us back!), anyway I am trying to be good and get to class on time...Tuesdays are crazy for us Jake goes to school all day, there a couple mins of overlap where we do a Carder swap and then its strait to Salt Lake center for a few hours. Anyway I am getting ready to head to class and already dreading it and guess what...I get totally stuck in the driveway. Yeah Jake had to dig me out. It was fun, just the cherry on top. Well that was a foreshadowing of what this semester was going to be like. I guess it gets darkest before the dawn, right??? Jake's schedule is super busy this semester and since I have had my major and minor done for some time now, the generals are just super tedious! For my last class via Independent study I did add a fun elective that is somewhat applicable to my major so hopefully that can help make things a little better, all I can think now is how amazing its going to be once I finish!!! (Which should be in April, but since my baby never sleeps I've gotta get a little creative on doing my homework/studying b/c during nap time is not so much happening!)
Alright downer time is over...When we got back we got to see my cousin Jared who just got back from his mission to Mexico. My aunt Kimi was in town moving him up to Provo to get back in school. It was so fun to see Jared again and we are excited to see him more often now that we are living near each other.
Jake finished his externship with Judge Green, but when we got back in town we went a morning and met the Judge and checked out where he spent so much time last semester. He loved the experience. He did really well to, he wrote an order for the judge that got published in the federal reporter. It was cool because the Judge took it completely as Jake wrote it no changes and published it. Way to go babe!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment