Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MORE CARDER PICS! This is turning into a Carder blog.




These are pictures from last week. I swear that he's already looking different than these pictures. It seems like his cheeks are getting really chubby. He eats more than anyone I currently know. It's crazy. He's such an awesome guy. He's pretty chill, he's content with looking to see what's going on around him when he's awake, but usually he's asleep. We'll make sure to continue posting pictures. We got his one week pictures done last weekend and we'll post them shortly. By the way, this is Jake writing this, just so you all know that I do contribute every once and awhile to this blog.

9 comments:

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

He is so adorable! He looks just like you Jake:) You all are such a cute little family! Love you all!
Ashley AND Nathan

Jamie said...

Oh my cuteness! He is so darling Holli...so I am hoping that pic at the top of your blog is a sneak-peek for newborn pics?? :)

Chris and Courtney said...

So cute!! I love that picture at the top with all your hands so cute....

divinryan said...

Congratulations again! He kinda looks like Jake. Too bad, Holli you're much prettier than jake is! HOpe things are well with you all. Any news on school Jake...? you gonna be a bruin?

Aloha,
Ryan

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

HE IS SO CUTE JAKE!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH, ITS SO EXCITING!! THEY GROW SO FAST I KNOW YOU'VE PROBABLT HEARD THAT SO MANY TIMES BUT ITS SO TRUE, SO CHERISH EVERY MOMENT WITH LOTS OF LOVE!!! YOU GUYS GETTING ANY SLEEP??

Jake said...

Holli's the one taking the brunt of him needing to eat at night. She's a trooper. Carder eats SO much, I can't believe it.

C-Dawg said...

Cute baby. He's gonna get all of Jake's Greek man hair.

Scott & Annie said...

I love the top left picture! It i smy favorite. He does look tons like Jake, but I'm starting to see some Holli too.

Brit n' Ryan said...

Nice looking kid. i was going to write something friendly that I'm sure you would find humorous, but Brittney denied me. It was great to see you guys.