Breaking News: Carder Jacob Lloyd was born at 12:24 am on Saturday May 24th. He is 6 lbs. 6.5 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. He is the cutest baby you'll ever see.
Congrats Jake and Holli. I've already seen a picture of Carder that I think was forwarded from Georgann. He is very very adorable. Hope all is well. Love, Steph and Nate
Hey congrats, hope all went well with the pregnancy and that Holli is doing alright (relatively speaking) I was confused by the title though...I thought "noticias" was the Spanish word for news?
While in Peru, I often heard "buenas nuevas" used (although it is probably grammatically incorrect). However, I like the way it bounces off the tounge.
I love him so much already. Congratulations! I totally think he looks like Jake with Holli's mouth and lips. I am so proud of you both and I can't wait to see him.
Classic BYU story...we met in our singles ward after a little help from Jake and his roommates rigging our FHE groups. After our "chance" meeting we dated for a while and took the plunge in the summer of 2006. We welcomed our little boy Carder into our family in May of 2008 and our little girl Brenn in June of 2011 and couldn't be more in love with our little kiddos. Jake graduated from University of Utah Law school in the spring of 2010 and we are currently living just outside of Salt Lake City where he is working as a Federal Judicial Clerk.
13 comments:
Congrats Jake and Holli. I've already seen a picture of Carder that I think was forwarded from Georgann. He is very very adorable. Hope all is well.
Love, Steph and Nate
Holli and Jake... Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures! And Carder is an awesome name! :-)
I'm so excited! Congrats! Give Carder kisses from us! We love you guys! Can't wait to see him!
Hey congrats, hope all went well with the pregnancy and that Holli is doing alright (relatively speaking) I was confused by the title though...I thought "noticias" was the Spanish word for news?
While in Peru, I often heard "buenas nuevas" used (although it is probably grammatically incorrect). However, I like the way it bounces off the tounge.
Congrats, congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see more pics of cute little Carder! Hope all is well.
OH goodness! He is beautiful! Good thing hugh Holli? I love you guys! COngratulations! WE need more pictures!
I love him so much already. Congratulations! I totally think he looks like Jake with Holli's mouth and lips. I am so proud of you both and I can't wait to see him.
Holy Frijole! What a good lookin' kid!!! Great job little mama and big papa! Congrats!!! Looks just like Ralph!
Scott
Oh my gosh!! He is so adorable! We can not wait til we get back to see him :) We are so happy for you guys.. Love you both,
Love,
Ashley and Nathan :)
Oh my gosh I'm in love!!! He is so freakin cute I can't hardly stand it! I'm sad I can't be there to kiss him every second of every day!
love the new picts! What is your mailing address? We have a card for you three....
almost been a week and no new pictures. is jake feeling ok? this is the guy that right after a final wanted to go study in the library.
Post a Comment