Saturday, January 5, 2008

ITS A BOY







For Christmas we went out and stayed with Jake's Family in Utah. We had started getting used to our little surprise at that point, so we decided we should find out what we would be welcoming into our family. We went to a place in the mall to find out the sex of the baby (I know only in Utah). It was great, the baby was moving around like crazy so they couldn't tell the sex right away, but we got to see its little fingers moving around like it was waving at us, and for a moment it wasn't a parasite, it was a little person inside there. After a bit they said that it was 100% a boy. Jake felt that he was the ultimate man (I am seriously surprised he didn't break into a victory dance right then and there), and thanks to my experience with Jaxon I didn't break into tears. (I mean come on I know how to go shopping and paint nails...what do I do with a little boy?) But thankfully my little brother Jaxon as well as my nephew Caleb and my other sweet boy cousins have made me look forward to the foreign territory that is coming my way :) Now if Jake and I could only agree on a name.

2 comments:

Todd Lloyd said...

He's adorable!

Unknown said...

Holli and Jake... I'm so excited for you guys! And Holli, I've seen you with little boys before and you are golden. You are just going to be a great Mom! Hope you two are doing well! Miss ya!