Jake's graduation was a few days after we got back from California. Carder's bug had now gone to me, so the whole day before Jake's graduation I was on my death bed. Obviously I couldn't miss his graduation, so I peeled myself out of bed the next morning just praying I would be able to make it through it especially since I would have the two kids by myself.
People in Boston are not as understanding about children as say people in Utah. Before the ceremony had even started I think we had moved 3 or 4 times. We got to see Jake walk in and got through him getting his diploma by finding some seats out in the corridors where we wouldn't get the evil stink eye for the kids making a little extra racket.
Afterwards we snapped a few pictures of the new Tax Law graduate around campus. The kids thought dads huge red parcel was rather nifty and we were all super proud of Jake for his accomplishment. (even thought we've let him know no more school until we are swimming in our money like Scrooge McDuck...he keeps teasing us that med school is next.)








No comments:
Post a Comment