Sunday, January 6, 2013

Preschool

Once we got out here we were able to find a little preschool for Carder. I totally became my mother the morning of his first day of school...
Carder sporting his new backpack (his little 'just rolled out of bed' face cracks me up in these)
In front of our house before we left for school
In front of his Preschool (I told you I totally busted a Jackie and went picture crazy...but it was my baby going to his first day of school, can you blame me?)

He loves school. He goes 4 days a week in the morning til just after lunchtime. He has made some great friends (but was really sad when his two best friends--David & William--who were brothers, moved away just before the holidays). He tells me his favorite thing to do at school is to play. We really enjoy when he comes home and teaches Brenn the songs that he learned in circle. The other kids love him and his teachers seem to be fond of him as well (I think they especially like it when he reads books to the other kids).

He has gotten to do all kinds of fun stuff including a field trip to the fire station...


I don't know who is more excited for his next field trip (which will be going to a pizza parlor and making their own pizzas) him or his Dad?

And we just got his school pictures back. I am glad to see he will do a normal smile for some people (I just wish that I was one of them!)


Photobucket

No comments: