Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pictures at the Park

When we were in California the weather was so beautiful we spent as much time outside as we could. (If you've experienced a Utah winter, you can relate). Leon comes from a family of five boys so he knows how to do all the fun boy playing and Jaxon and Carder love playing with him. We spent a day at the park where the kids played on the play sets, ran the baseball diamond with Leon and we tried to get a pic of the sweet baby girls in their cute matching dresses Brittany got them for Christmas. (This is a bit of a picture overload I know, but sometimes when I get my camera out I just can't help myself but to snap a bazillion pictures!)

The boys doing some kind of victory dance on the pitchers mound

Jaxon showing off his pitching skills

Run those boys tired Leon!
Then Leon showed off some of his tricks...


Ellie and Brenn watched from the dug out...




And Brenn got some love...


Ellie loved doing running and going down the slide...

Seriously I could just eat this girl up!!!
And Brenn humored her mom who was going into paparazzi mode with her...

The Many Faces of Brenn
...but she was a little bit more interested in checking out the grass and playing with her toes then looking at her Moms camera.
There she is!
Then we attempted getting a picture of the two little girls together (I mean how could we not in their matching dresses!)...
Miss Ellie Belly
and Our Beautiful Baby B with her new bottom teeth.


California was a blast. While we were there Brenn changed so much with her two bottom teeth totally popping up and with her mastering her scooting/crawling (seriously that girl can get anywhere and fast!)  I guess she was just wanted to keep up with all the other big kids who she loves so much and who were so sweet to her...now here is to re-baby proofing my house for my new crazy mover!
Photobucket

No comments: