This new year has been keeping us super busy. Jake graduates from law school in May, he takes the Bar in July (and studies pretty much all the time in between graduation and the test), and we relocate (again!) to Vegas where he starts work in August. So we have been trying to figure out moving/housing (which has included a couple road trips down to Vegas to check out housing options)...getting all his bar paper work together (craziness I tell you, it included having to list everywhere he's lived/worked for the last TEN years...it also made him have to do a road trip to Barstow and back (closest CA DMV) so he could get his CA driving record in on time...etc). So with all that stuff going on, not to mention all the rest of life, I feel like we have been totally MIA. My sister also decided to spring that she was getting married on us. We are way happy for them. With it all happening so quick, I got to do their engagement pics...here are some of my favorites...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
hey holli! (it's kristin fuller) great photos of your sister! i'm so happy for her! my blog is private so if you want an invite to read my blog, send me a message on facebook with your email and i'll send you an invite :)
Holli! Check you out! I can't believe how great these are. You've got the gift:) I especially like the black and white ones.
The pictures look great Holli. I am sad that you are moving. Sounds like life has been pretty crazy for you three. Take care.
Chels
Holli, these pics are soo good! Maybe one day soon you will be able to do my engagement pics...lol that will be the day! Tell Brit congrats for me! Miss you!
Guess I just needed to keep reading LOL :) So Leon??? I like him, I'm just confused! Good for them, and great pics :)
Post a Comment